This decision relates to 5 current loan requests:
1) Ipswich Transport Museum – Eight Rapier Engineering Models
2) Lavenham Arts Festival – “The Bell-Ringers” by Reginald Brill
3) Munnings Art Museum – “King George V Riding His Favourite Pony Jock in Sandringham Great Park” by Sir Alfred Munnings
4) Musee Marmottan Monet, Paris – “La Maison du pere Gallien a Pontoise’ by Camille Pissarro
5) Dunwich Museum – Dunwich Town Seal
Further information is available in the attached decision notice.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 04/07/2016
Decision due: 16 May 2016 by Officer Decision
The Portfolio Holder for Museums and the Museums Manager (CIMS) have been consulted, plus the Chair of the Friends of Ipswich Museums.