Community Right to Bid
Forthcoming Decisions List
Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Councillor Colin Kreidewolf
This register of interests was published on Wednesday 22nd January 2020, 3.36 pm.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Councillor Colin Kreidewolf a Member of Ipswich Borough Council, set out under the appropiate headings my interests, which I am required to declare under the Localism Act 2011 and the Council's Code of Conduct.
1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain.
Director of Big Cheese Comedy Club Ltd
2. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the Council) made or provided within the last 12 months in respect of expenses you have incurred in carrying out your duties as a member, or towards your election expenses. This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992
3. Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where: (1) that body (to your knowledge) has a place of business or land in the area of the Council; and (2)either - (a) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (b) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one person which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exeeds one hundredth of the total issue share capital of that class.
£25,000 debenture/loan stock in Ipswich Town Football Club Ltd, 550 shares in Ipswich Town Football Club (probably worth less)
I have a S.I.P.P which is independently managed for me that invests in managed funds - I do not know all the details of the underlying companies
4. A contract for goods, services or works made between the relevant party and the Council (or a body in which a relevant person has a beneficial interest) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed, and which has not been fully discharged.
5. A beneficial interest in any land in the Council's area.* (* this includes any house you own or any property let to you)
I own 401 Hawthorn Drive, Ipswich IP2 0RU
6. Any tenancy where to your knowledge the landlord is the Council and the tenant is a body in which a relevant person has a beneficial interest.
7. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of the Council for a month or longer.
8. Gifts and hospitality record: The names of any person/body from whom you have recieved because you are a councillor* a gift or hospitality with an estimated value of at least £25 in the last 3 years. (* For the avoidance of doubt, this does not apply to gifts or hospitality associated purely with the Office of Mayor, unless any Gift over £25.00 value is retained by the Councillor after the term of office has expired.)
Name of donor
9. Any body of which you are a member or in a position of general control or management and to which you are appointed or nominated by the Council. Any body: Exercising functions of a public nature; directed to charitable purposes; or one of whose principal purposes includes the influence of public opinion or policy (including any political party or trade union); of which you are a member and in a position of general control or management.
Secretary/Treasurer of Ipswich Town Independent Supporters Trust Registered at 401 Hawthorn Drive, Ipswich IP2 0RU
Member of: Ipswich Society, Friends of Ipswich Museum, Ipswich Maritime Trust, Member of the Chartered Governance Institute
Trustee of the Disabled Advice Bureau
Director of Ipswich Borough Assets Ltd
Director of IPSERV Limited
Director of Handford Homes Ltd
Director of IPSERV Direct Services Ltd
Chair of Ipswich Borough Assets Developments Ltd
Member of Suffolk Pension Fund Authority
Observer on Ipswich & Suffolk Council for Racial Equality (ISCRE) Board
Observer on Suffolk Law Centre Board
Observer on New Wolsey Board
Member of Local Governing Body of the following schools within the Raedwald Trust: St Christopher's Academy, Montgomery Road Campus, Alderwood Academy, First Base Ipswich Academy
Trustee of the Raedwald Multi-Academy Trust