Decision Maker: Officer Decision
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
· A lead consultant appointment was needed for the new Skate Park project in Whitehouse Park.
· The lead consultant role would include the Employers Agent role, Contract Administration, Architectural, M&E and Structural outline design and CDM C services in conjunction with the Skate Park works at Whitehouse Park.
· Concertus’s bid was for £12,580.00
· Two other bids were received. Both of these bids were less competitive than the bid that was received from Concertus.
· Evaluation was based on 100% price (as prescribed in the IBC enquiry document)
To appoint Concertus for the Lead Consultant role.
Reason: Concertus’s quotation represented the most economically advantageous bid based on 100% price
Publication date: 13/03/2015
Date of decision: 09/03/2015